Shipping & Delivery
We currently offer four shipping options for the United States:
|Method||Contiguous U.S.||Alaska & Hawaii|
|Express||1-3 Business Days||N/A|
|Ground||3-5 Business Days||N/A|
|2nd Day Air||2 Business Days||2 Business Days|
|Next Day Air (Overnight)||Next Business Day||Next Business Day|
The cost of shipping is based on the total order amount (subtotal). An additional shipping surcharge may apply to some items due to their size and/or weight. The surcharge will be noted on the product information page. Because of the nature of the products we sell, North American Rehab values the significance of fast delivery. In effort to keep the cost to deliver as low as possible, while still offering expedited delivery, North American Rehab pays the difference of slower ground service and our standard express service. Thus, making sure our customers receive their products in a timely fashion without incurring the associated costs typically charged with express freight services. Making North American Rehab the fastest and lowest overall cost supplier in the industry!
Our goal is to process 100% of all in-stock orders received prior to 12:00 pm Pacific Time the same business day. Orders received after 2pm Pacific Time will ship the following business day. All orders are processed and shipped during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 7am – 4pm Pacific Time, excluding major U.S. holidays).
Please note, at this time we are unable to ship to P.O. Box addresses.
Returns & Exchanges
North American Rehab has adopted a Return Policy that we feel reflects our high standards in Customer Service while respecting the delicate medical nature of the products we sell.
- Discrepancy or Damaged Goods Return Instructions
Upon receiving your order, please confirm its accuracy by comparing it to the included Packing List or Invoice. Additionally, please inspect your order for any manufacturer defects or damage that may have occurred during transit. In the event that there is a problem with your order after your initial inspection, please contact Customer Service within forty-eight (48) hours of delivery.
- Non-Refundable Items
Due to the medical nature of the products we sell and to ensure our customer’s and employees’ safety, we cannot accept returns on the following items:
- Compression Bandages
- Liquids or Lotions
- Wound Care Products
- Adhesive Tapes
- Compression Garments (please see Compression Garment Satisfaction Guarantee)
- Donning/Doffing Aides & Devices
- Books, Manuals & Videos/DVDs
- Special Orders
- Shipping Charges
- Compression Garment Satisfaction Guarantee
Your complete satisfaction is our goal! With that in mind, NAR offers a 100% money back guarantee on all Compression Garments (e.g. stockings, gloves, gauntlets, and armsleeves). If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will do our best to make it right. Simply return your garment(s) with an approved Return Authorization Number (RA#) in its original packaging within 15 days from the date of delivery, and we will either refund your purchase (excluding shipping and handling charges) or find the item(s) best meeting your needs.
Please note, returns or exchanges on garments that meet ANY of the below criteria will NOT be eligible for return or exchange:
- Returned without a valid RA# (see Processing Returns & Exchanges)
- Not in its original manufacturer packaging
- Worn beyond the 15-day guarantee period
- Damaged (e.g. snagged, ripped, torn)
- Altered in any way
- Processing Returns & Exchanges
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED WITH A VALID RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RA#) OBTAINED DIRECTLY FROM NORTH AMERICAN REHAB. ANY RETURNED PRODUCT THAT ARRIVES AT OUR PROCESSING CENTER WITHOUT A VALID RA NUMBER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED FOR CREDIT OR EXCHANGE AND WILL BE RETURNED TO THE ORIGINAL SHIPPING ADDRESS
If your merchandise is eligible for a return or exchange, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 845-6050 to receive an RA # and instructions on returning your merchandise. Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Contact Name & Phone Number
- Original Order/Invoice Number
- Date of Purchase
- P.O. Number (if applicable)
- Items to be Returned/Exchanged
- Requested Course of Action
Once your return is approved and a Return Authorization Number is issued, please write your RA# clearly on the outside of the package, include a copy of the original invoice, and ship to the following address:
North American Rehab
Returns & Exchanges Dept.
6535 5th Place South, Ste. D
Seattle, WA 98108
Please allow 5-7 business days for processing of credits & exchanges after receipt of returned merchandise.
Privacy & Security
- What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Your Consent
This policy was last modified on October 28, 2009
- Contacting Us
North American Rehab
4616 25th Ave NE, #293
Seattle, WA 98105, USA